In order to be in Netsky Community, you must abide by some rules & regulations.
Please be sure to follow these at all times to avoid being punished by a staff member.
Discord Terms of Service
If you are found violating these, your account may also be reported to Discord.
Content Not Allowed in Chat
Spamming the chat is not allowed in Netsky. You may be striked or muted by a staff member if you do.
There are also some topics & other things not allowed in chat. This includes, but is not limited to:
- NSFW images (porn, hentai, etc)
- Copypastas (copy this everywhere or else haCkerS!!!1)
- Threats (death threats, DDoS, etc)
- Personal Information (IPs, addresses, etc)
- Promotion outside of #promotion-area
- Homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc
- Discord Invite links, AnyDesk logins, etc
Harassment of Other Members
If a member reports to us that they are being harassed (for valid reasons) we may strike you.
Arguments & Drama
Do not start arguments in Netsky. Keep all of your drama in DMs, unless being debated on.
Mentioning drama/arguments from other servers is also disallowed. Don't slander/defame others.
In Netsky, your profile/account must follow the following rules:
- Your nickname must begin with an A–Z, 0–9 character, or an emote.
- Your username and nickname are expected to also follow the rules.
- Blank profile images, NSFW images, etc. are disallowed also.
Please refrain from using self/userbots in Netsky.
You may be striked if you are thought to be using one, unless proven otherwise.
We expect that staff will make fair decisions when issuing punishments (strikes, kicks, mutes, and bans).
Even if it is not listed directly in the rules, staff can still strike you if needed.
Exceptions to these rules may be granted to you on a specific case-by-case basis. However, one restriction applies: these exceptions may only be granted by Managers or higher, unless otherwise stated in the rule.